Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day

First things first, the woman who has made me the person I am today.  I thank my lucky stars everyday that I have her in my life.  Not everyon has a great role model, a best friend and a support system all wrapped up into one amazing person.  Yep, its my mom!!  Shes the most beautiful person I know inside and out, and I hope I can at least be half the mom she is - and if I am my kids will be very lucky.  Thanks for everything you do mom!!  I love you! 
Me with my family!

Me and Caders

Shes also an amazing grandma!
Cade and Great Grandpa

Camdyn and Great Grandma (who spoils Camdyn beyond belief...thanks for the all the ginger creams!!)
Camdyn and Grandpa riding the scooter



Camdyn loves the scooter
Cade and Great Grandpa (so smiley)
Cade and Great Grandma - what a cheeser!!

No comments: